In recent years there has been a steadily growing trend towards the outsourcing of PCB design, there are many reasons for this including:
- Insufficient internal demand to justify permanent layout engineers and software costs
- Lack of expertise in complex PCB design
- Insufficient capacity during peak periods
When the need to outsource arises, you need an expert PCB design service that can start your design with minimum fuss and delay. Concept CAD’s team of designers understand design requirements, so can get your layout underway as quickly as possible. Our ability to work on PCB layout on and/or offsite as required means that your layout is carried out in the most time and cost efficient way.
Our process driven layout ensures that all design requirements are captured upfront and where possible are incorporated in to the design rules and constraints, thus reducing the need for design rework later in the design process.
Using the industry leading Cadence Allegro toolset we can undertake the most complex board designs.
All of our PCB designers have the following expertise:
- Design and package miniaturisation and working with very fine pitch devices.
- Detailed understanding of high speed signalling techniques